putting roller lifters and roller cam in my L.A.engine

-

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
i built my L.A.360 last year and have about 300 miles on it . its 350-380 hp never on dyno
i would love to sell it if any 1 interested 6k its a blast. and has all the goodies.
But if i keep it I would like to put a set of roller lifters and roller cam , already has roller rockers .
Is this ok to do for a novice to try to do, or is it easy as changing cam and lifters or should i sell my L.A. engine and just build my roller motor out of my sons ram .
I found some roller lifters , But they are .9055 Aren't L.A. engines .904 max size in a 71 360 without boring the lifter holes? and what else would I run into trouble with changing it to a roller motor .
can any 1 who"s done this let me know if I am wrecking a gr8 motor or headed for a hell of an expensive lesson ?
or if you are looking for a quick and tourkey l.a.engine and might want to buy mine please
pm me dirrect , you can still go for a ride to see what it will dooooo :burnout:

can any 1help answer this question 360 la turning it into a roller motor

I"m looking to build a motor that scares me to try it /. and that takes ALOT , but 700hp in a 65 barracuda should be very close to poopn

-
Back