quarter panels

-

dodge-n-it

Reaction score
where did you get your replacement sheet metal from? and is there repair panel just for around the rear wheel wells?

Try year one.com and failing that I know of Mopar old parts dealer here in Alberta that ships all over north america.

Try year one.com and failing that I know of a Mopar old parts dealer here in Alberta that ships all over north america.

OPPS

OldVart said:
Hey demon seed, where are you hiding that old Mopar parts man? I could use a few parts for my 66. :thumblef: I'm about 3 hours NE of you.

Hey old vart, call Dean Tilleman in the okotoks directory, it's actually Deans Dodge. Yea he's an old Mopar Man, I've heard he's an ex Chrysler engineer from the old days. I'm not sure that he goes back to 66 but if he hasn't got them he should know who does. 3 hrs. NE puts you right in the middle of the flat lands or the bad lands which is it.

403-938-4172

Thanks for the info guys. demon seed, I'm on the Battle River at Forestburg, which puts me just on the flatlands and at the very northern edge of the badlands. :) Best of both worlds and love it here. :thumblef:

-
Back