ques on a attaching tow

-

spike188

Reaction score
Hey all, my 69 barracuda convertible is enroute and the ship should be arriving here this week. It is in a container and I will be present when they pull it out of the container. I am not sure how the customs folks will remove it but I have been told to be onsite and make sure if they pull it out that they hook it up properly. Any ideas on where underneath it should be attached to make sure it comes out ok. Why they wouldn't just push it out I don' know but that is what I will suggest, heck I can't wait to see her so I will push her out myself.......... I will get some pictures of her as soon as she clears customs. Thanks, Spike.................

Welcome! best is to obviously push it out. But it can bee "hooked" under the "k-frame" with ease! post some pics when it arrives... everybody loves pics!

Woodie.

I think that it's cool as hell that you live on a small island in the middle of the Pacific ocean and we can sit here and talk about Mopars! I'd like to see some pics of your Barracuda when it gets there and some scenery from your island. I bet you are going to turn a lot of heads!

-
Back