Question about 340 dart hood scoops

-

318 mopar

Reaction score
I recently purchased a set of hood scoops for my 1971 valiant. The description said they fit coronet/super bee and duster/darts. After I purchased them, I ran the part number and discovered different part numbers for each :banghead:. The ones I bought are part nos. 2949194/2949195 (1969) and the other ones are 3443130/3443131 (1970-1972) So my question is; Does anyone know if they're the same size?. And do they think the 1969 set will fit my 1971 valiant? Thanks for any help.

ya they are all the same only diff some had chrome bezels and some did not

Nice ride, Thanks they look a little big for my car, but I don't have anything to compare them to, to be sure. It made me wonder if the dart scoops were smaller or shorter.

nope the only other SCOOPS was the barracuda/duster ones that were only like half a foot in size, the B body and A body twin scoops are the same

I emailed a supplier that sells both of them and said they were different sizes. He didn't elaborate, he just said they were different sizes. I wish there was a way I could find out for sure, before I put these on. Maybe I can find a 340 dart at a car show and maybe the owner will get a measurement for me.

-
Back