Question about 68 interior trim pieces.

-

jeryst

Reaction score
What interior trim pieces are needed in a 68 dart (2-door, no post) that would be at or above window level? I am missing all interior trim, and am not sure what all I need.

I know I need a-pillar trim pieces. What about everywhere else?

Is there any other interior trim along the roof line?

Is there anything above the windshield?

What about the area between the rear quarter windows and rear window?

Anything around the rear window?

What interior trim pieces are needed in a 68 dart (2-door, no post) that would be at or above window level? I am missing all interior trim, and am not sure what all I need.

I know I need a-pillar trim pieces. What about everywhere else?

Yep, need A pillars

Is there any other interior trim along the roof line?

Yep, called windlace trim, sort of U shaped channel that finishes off the headliner. Need the clips too. There is also a ss trim piece screwed the the roof line area by the windlace gasket. This is revealed from the outside. Don't forget the gasket too.

Is there anything above the windshield?

Nope, just the windshield gasket. The headliner is tucked underneath the lip of the gasket.

What about the area between the rear quarter windows and rear window?

Called the sail panel. There is a sail panel board screwed to the sail panel area. It all gets covered by the headliner.

Anything around the rear window?
Yes, screwed in trim pieces all around cept for the lower rear at the back of the package tray

Found these pieces you need on Moparts, in the A Body Parts For Sale Section, Thought you may be interested in them. Looks like he is in Western PA too

(1) pair of the stainless trim that holds the weatherstrip between the door & roof from a 1971 Dart Swinger, should fit 1967-72 hard top A bodys. $40.00 for the pair.
e-mail me at dusterdoug at comcast dot net

-
Back