Question about Dodge hubcaps

-

1968 Dart 270

Reaction score
Hi,does anyone know if the earlier 60’s Dodge 14” Fratzog spinner hubcaps would fit my stock 1968 Dart wheels? I know they aren’t correct for the car but I think the 62 style with the Fratzog spinners are pretty cool and wondered what they would look like on my car

Tough to answer your question definitively. Describing spinners makes me think of wheel covers and not hubcaps though the terms are often used interchangeably. If you are referring to hubcaps specifically there are basically two sizes (diameters) used on passenger cars from early 60's to late 80's. Your '68 uses the smaller size. All the small size hubcaps are interchangeable regardless of year. A little research on this site will give you what those diameters are.

Tough to answer your question definitively. Describing spinners makes me think of wheel covers and not hubcaps though the terms are often used interchangeably. If you are referring to hubcaps specifically there are basically two sizes (diameters) used on passenger cars from early 60's to late 80's. Your '68 uses the smaller size. All the small size hubcaps are interchangeable regardless of year. A little research on this site will give you what those diameters are.
These are what I’m talking about. Dodge 14” Fratzog “spinner” wheel covers

EEC2BFFE-D175-44C8-A5A7-11648618CF12.jpeg

Those wheel covers will fit any/all 14" Mopar steel wheels and your '68 Dart. There are some factory spinner caps that require a wider (deeper) factory wheel (which you may have) but not these.

Those wheel covers will fit any/all 14" Mopar steel wheels and your '68 Dart. There are some factory spinner caps that require a wider (deeper) factory wheel (which you may have) but not these.
Cool! Thanks for the info. I know they aren’t correct for my car but I think they are neat looking with the large Fratzog spinner.

Last edited:
I would be shocked...SHOCKED!!! if they didn't fit right on. When they do, post pictures, please!!!

-
Back