Question for Everyone

-
Your car is already in the milder cars section.
True but Just kiddin ya, If Nella says you can have that spot I'll do it.
Hows that?
A nice clean cuda in your face would be a nice intro, but I might like a shot of her car straight on like that instead, and she might too.
If she'll give it to ya, I'll do it.

I don't know however, if I could do this.

No No No, my friend Nella should remain at the beginning, I'll bring up the rear or
some other space.

Here's a frontal pic of Nella's "Sunfish"

Attachments

• DSCF3773 (Medium).jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 88
See if you can get a pic of Nella's car like the one you sent of yours.
Taken from low to the ground and straight on.
Can you see about that for me?
Thanks man.

No No No, my friend Nella should remain at the beginning, I'll bring up the rear or
some other space.

Here's a frontal pic of Nella's "Sunfish"

See if you can get a pic of Nella's car like the one you sent of yours.
Taken from low to the ground and straight on.
Can you see about that for me?
Thanks man.

No way for me to do that. She is in Michigan and I am in
Columbus, Indiana......sorry

I took that pic at Monster Mopar Weekend in Indy a couple of weeks
ago.......

I'll work with that I have if I have too.
Can they take the pic and send or post it maybe?

No way for me to do that. She is in Michigan and I am in
Columbus, Indiana......sorry

I took that pic at Monster Mopar Weekend in Indy a couple of weeks
ago.......

I going to be busy with work stuff all day tomorrow so I may not be back on this for a day or so.
So if I don't answer or notice something for a bit, that's why.

Sorry all, I didn't realize this thread was going on. I am also not very good at resizing pics and most of the pics of Sunfish are done with my old camera, which I didn't know had a size reduction feature. I'll try to include them here, but if it doesn't work I'll need an email address to send them to. ARRRGGGHHH, wheres a kid when you need them???LOL!!

OK, that didn't work, I'll look into resizing them later today after work and try to include them here, unless I can just send them to trailbeast as is and he can work with them!! Geof

Sorry all, I didn't realize this thread was going on. I am also not very good at resizing pics and most of the pics of Sunfish are done with my old camera, which I didn't know had a size reduction feature. I'll try to include them here, but if it doesn't work I'll need an email address to send them to. ARRRGGGHHH, wheres a kid when you need them???LOL!!

OK, that didn't work, I'll look into resizing them later today after work and try to include them here, unless I can just send them to trailbeast as is and he can work with them!! Geof

If you need help resizing your pictures I can do it. I have a program on my laptop.

Just send the full size images to [email protected]

Thanks

Ok guys the first draft is ready.
I wish that song was a whole lot longer than it is, I had WAY more pics I could have put in.
I'll do another one sometime when I can and just use more songs.
This video is currently only playable on computers, or video out to a TV at this point, but if needed I can convert it to DVD capable files.

You probably should right click and "Save target as"

Here ya go. http://www.letsgocomputers.com/movies/Mopars.wmv

Off topic is one I did for a Ghana relief mission in Africa where a bunch of physicians went and built a school and gave all the kids uniforms and physicals.
[URL="http://www.letsgocomputers.com/movies/ghana.wmv"]http://www.letsgocomputers.com/movies/ghana.wmv[/URL]

The Ghana piece was very moving. Thank you

-
Back