Status
Not open for further replies.

dewsky

1975 Duster 360
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys.....I dont have the $$$ for this one....One of my fellow Mopar Enthusiests needs the GEM. This is the AD from my local Craigslist. Couple of A-Body Barracuda's on there as well.

http://wichita.craigslist.org/car/730451353.html

After several questions, I would like to add that I have a CLEAN title in my name for this car. This 1973 Plymouth Cuda originally came with a 340, automatic transmission, 8 3/4 sure-grip reared, and air conditioning. It is lime green and is relatively whole. All chrome trim pieces are present as well as a rally 150mph speedometer and console. The interior needs restoration but is all there except the carpet and headliner. The grill is in excellent condition. The original engine and transmission are long gone, but I have a 727 automatic transmission that is included. The exterior is all there and is fairly solid for a 35 year old Mopar. The car has all the typical rust that Mopars have. The trunk and floor pans are still solid, but the passenger side floor pan does have some smaller holes in it and the quarter panels are rusty. The cowl area is very solid and the front fenders are in really good shape as well. The car is a perfect candidate for a complete restoration and would make a really cool cruiser. The wheels pictured are not included because they were borrowed. I have a set of Keystone wheels/tires that are included so the car can be rolled. These cars are getting quite rare so don't miss this chance to get a real muscle car!

1973 CUDA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back