quick fuel

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Well i have been beat down on my 600 vs Holley,never had this problem ever.when i barely move the throttle no gas from the nozzle after half way fuel.I have rebuilt Holley for years and never had this problem adjusted the pump shot,change pump cam,every thing looks right so i give up.SO TIME FOR A NEW CARB what is your thought on the quick fuel 600 carb.#25 nozzles tried 31 nozzles pink cam

Snake I can’t help you on the quick fuel carb but I have a thought on your Holley. Just something quick and easy and that’s to verify the little needle is down in the well under the squirter nozzle. And if you’ve checked already just trying to help you out.

Snake I can’t help you on the quick fuel carb but I have a thought on your Holley. Just something quick and easy and that’s to verify the little needle is down in the well under the squirter nozzle. And if you’ve checked already just trying to help you out.
thanks ya i check that .

What’d you find if you don’t mind.

What’d you find if you don’t mind.
NO PROBLEM it was the check ball under the pump diagram,for sum reason it was acting up and then the little strap broke loose,so i put on a spare float bowl, and much better no off idel bog just a little of a hesitation part throttle.

Thanks. Nothing like being able to save some $$$ for an easy fix.

-
Back