quick help

-

no1newb

Reaction score
ok, i installed wilwood 4 piston disk brakes, and a new master cylinder from a darango or something that would fit my brake booster and came with front disk brakes, after i bled the brakes all around, it now the pedal goes down pretty much to the ground before it does anything, i can stop the car but it takes a second longer, i don't have any proportioning valves, would that effect it? or did i get a different master cylinder that may need to be bored out? i dont know what to do from here.

ok, i found a spot that i didnt tighten all the way i guesss, and it was leeking fluid, i fixed that and now it still goes to the ground but i pump the brakes and then it stops half way to the ground (the pedal stops) but it looses that quickly after driving and would need to be pumped again. im lost guys,

there are 4 bleeders on each caliper, i guess im going to bleed the front again, there is a chance the master cylinder wasnt full last time i checked, but im still not sure. everything should be right, installation wise. theres not a chance that there could be a busted brake line somewhere is there? i dont see any leaks and there arent any new spots on the driveway lol.

i dont want to sound too ignorant, but are proportioning valves something that didnt come standard on drum cars or is it something that i can still go without for a month or so?

-
Back