Quick update on me

-
hey mike didnt know your was down buddy hope you get better soon.mike

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!! I havent been on much because when I feel sick,I just sit on the couch or Im in bed. I kid with my wife and say " If the cancer dont kill me,the chemo WILL!!!!" LOL. Is just plain bad stuff!!!!

Thanks everyone for all the thoughts,prayers and kind words. Thanks Pastor Tom for asking the local churches for prayer and dont you worry Dave,your butt whoopin is comin!!!!!! :cheers:

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!! I havent been on much because when I feel sick,I just sit on the couch or Im in bed. I kid with my wife and say " If the cancer dont kill me,the chemo WILL!!!!" LOL. Is just plain bad stuff!!!!

Thanks everyone for all the thoughts,prayers and kind words. Thanks Pastor Tom for asking the local churches for prayer and dont you worry Dave,your butt whoopin is comin!!!!!! :cheers:

That kinda talk proves one thing8-[,,,,,,,,,,,,your feelin better!!! Keep up that great attitude:salute::salute::salute:

Our Prayers are with you and your family. You're winning so keep it up.

My prayers are with you also. My dad has cancer, so I know what you are talking about through him. Hope you get well soon.

Craig

-
Back