R.I.P. 69 Cuda 440 - Paul Ceasrine

-
WOW so young. He had so much information. He wanted that bo29 lo23 forum up so bad to post all his info. I loved reading his post.
RIP Paul.

John, thanks for posting, but obviously saddened. We exchanged pms a few times with 273/ld4b numbers. Always gracious to help me and told me to email anytime.
I loved reading thru his posts, it helped turn the clock back to both simpler and also better times.
I hope he gets "Legendary" status.
RIP Paul

Well, this is a shock to say the least.
R.I.P. Paul, this place will never be the same without you.
I always looked forward to reading your posts.

Very shocking indeed, I am knocking on the door of 58, way too young to go. RIP Paul.:angel11:

Wow this is sad news. Being younger I really enjoyed his posts about the good old days. Hopefully he's in a better place.

We butted heads now and then over posts when he first joined, but i always enjoyed his fight and obvious deep knowledge. I will miss his threads!!! R.I.P Paul.

So sorry to hear this.
Always looked forward to his posts.
He will be missed.

Sorry to hear this sad news. Very knowledgable fella. RIP Paul

I enjoyed his posts, he will be missed RIP. Paul

Glad the site made him Legendary member.

I'm already missing his threads.

I wonder if maybe Joey can make a forum section specifically for all of his informative posts? Wouldn't that be a good idea?

How did I miss this, sad news to see this member has past, RIP , a fabo member that has been with us many years ..

Did not know of him, but I love this site and the folks on it. Pure heart! So sorry for the loss of this man in this life. Hope to meet him on the other side.

RIP Paul I loved reading your post. As someone else said it brought all of us young or old back to a simpler time.
Kevin

-
Back