R.I.P. Marvin Hagler..

-

stroked340

Reaction score
One of the GREATEST middle weight fighters EVER has passed,he was a joy to watch fight and from right here in Brockton,Ma.also home to the GREATEST heavy weight Rocky Marciano (who NEVER lost a professional fight..

Hagler was a top notch fighter, I remember him destroying hit man Hearn's.
The Leonard fight was a good fight, a close one that I thought Hagler won.
RIP Marvelous Marv

Definitely one of the Greats.
Battles with Sugar Ray come to mind.
RIP Champ.

RIP Champ.. watched a lot of his fights, one of the best.. Fight with Hearns one of the best and most anticipated fights that lived up to the hype ..for a little while.. and his fight with the beast John Mugabi, outstanding battle..

Even though todays Boxers are pretty good, I don't think many could last long with that crop of "Fighters"
It would have been nice to see how Tyson fared against Ali and Frazier.
Ray Leonard was in a class of his own. The guy was flat out good.

Awesome fighter. Best middle weight of my generation. I thought he did win that Leonard fight. But I also think he lost the Duran fight? He looked lack luster. And certainly lumpy looking afterwards. Duran faded a bit towards the end. But I thought had too many rounds in the bank? JMO of course.

That era was awesome. I wasnt a fan of Tyson, but man he was ferocious. I would put him(in his prime) against anyone.

That era was awesome. I wasnt a fan of Tyson, but man he was ferocious. I would put him(in his prime) against anyone.
I'm pretty sure Ali in his prime would have destroyed Tyson. lol
Frazier vs Tyson would have been a brutal match.

-
Back