R I P Mercury Morris

-
I'm too young to have ever seen him play, but have seen some interviews of his. Seemed like a good guy and a hell of a football player. May he rest in peace.

Joe Robbie was the uncle to friends of mine here in South Dakota so, they often worked for the team back in the day ..

Lets see...... how many NFL teams have gone undefeated in the history of the league?

ONE (1)

Everybody has their own opinion, you know the rest of it.

Except for the fact their opponents had a 37% winning percentage that year. Very overrated team.

LOL, you numbers guys.

They lost one game in 2 seasons and won 2 Super Bowls back to back with the same guys. The only thing that stopped them from going farther was that many players defected to the World football league. We moved from FL to Stamford, Connecticut. The Stamford HS football team was just as incredible. Lost one game in 2 seasons, to a prep school not even in their league. Imagine going to a football game knowing you were going to win every game. It was awesome watching those teams play. Like I said before. If Mercury Morris got daylight, no one was going to catch him from behind. Yeah, very overrated.

-
Back