[WANTED] R2C 14'' BLACK LID & filter

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is a r2c lid or hex filter?

R2C Clear Air Cleaner Lid

this is the clear lid the black one was discontinued . I don't know what's going on with r2c I ordered a base filter and lid and pre filter from summit last june summit put it on back order and I received the base and pre filter in October and no lid or filter r2c won't answer my emails or calls so I thought I would see if anyone had a used one .member RAMM did many dyno tests and the r2c setup was much better than k&n or any other he tested .

R2C Clear Air Cleaner Lid

this is the clear lid the black one was discontinued . I don't know what's going on with r2c I ordered a base filter and lid and pre filter from summit last june summit put it on back order and I received the base and pre filter in October and no lid or filter r2c won't answer my emails or calls so I thought I would see if anyone had a used one .member RAMM did many dyno tests and the r2c setup was much better than k&n or any other he tested .

They are out of business,
A couple of months ago I ordered one of there dominator setups, and paid for it with, called to get shipping on it and got the run around for about three weeks. Kept calling and finally their phones were disconnected finally had to dispute the charge on my card to get my money back. I have one of there black hex 16 inch elements and it seemed to work good.

They are out of business,
A couple of months ago I ordered one of there dominator setups, and paid for it with, called to get shipping on it and got the run around for about three weeks. Kept calling and finally their phones were disconnected finally had to dispute the charge on my card to get my money back. I have one of there black hex 16 inch elements and it seemed to work good.

thanks I was thinking that's what happened I hope someone has a cover and filter they want to part with .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back