race veterans plz help!!!!!!!

-
Hey guys lots of good ideas but I think it might be more simple. Have you had a look inside the carb. It sounds like you might be uncovering the main jets in the secondary bowl at first WOT once it settles fule returns to the jets and all is ok. If you do not have them try jet extensions and a clearanced rear float to solve the problem for cheap.

The big big question now in your head should be "??? WHY ??? did the cam go flat?

Hey guys lots of good ideas but I think it might be more simple. Have you had a look inside the carb. It sounds like you might be uncovering the main jets in the secondary bowl at first WOT once it settles fule returns to the jets and all is ok. If you do not have them try jet extensions and a clearanced rear float to solve the problem for cheap.

Post 23 he found he flattened the cam.

Well update I used my holley dp 750 with proform mainbody and I ran a 12.3 only 104 and my car was falling off at 5700 rpm and then I dedided to go solid cam and port and flow my eddy heads and my victor now my heads flow 284 @ 600 and my intake flows a lot more cfms too and when I tore it down I miced my cam and saw it was flattened out..lol hopeing to run low 11s

-
Back