racing bud got his stuff stolen

-

sheerdartattack

Reaction score
Ohio racer Brian Cireddu left the Spring Fling in Las Vegas last night and stopped at the Hoover Dam Lodge in Boulder City for the night. At some point after 1am his entire racing operation was stolen. 2001 Ford F350 Dually BLACK, 28' BLACK Stealth Trailer and the pictured blue and white 67 Camaro. Truck has Ohio plates and trailer has Maine plates. Please share!

To share from facebook go to: https://www.facebook.com/bracketrace...type=3&theater

br1.jpg

br2.jpg

br3.jpg

I hope they find it before someone strips it out. A combo like that is sure to stick out and I imagine the thief would realize that.

It happens more than you'd think with race trailers and cars. I would imagine its not your average GTA jack offs .

You spend your hard earned money and pour blood, sweat and tears into something and some jag off does that. If our society had any balls left, then people caught doing that would be strung up in the town square like old horse thieves.

Not to sound like a jerk but it always amazes me that people spend tens of thousands of dollars on this very nice cars, trucks and trailers but don't do anything with anti theft or at least vehicle tracking. I know professional theives can probably defeat them but dang make them work for it

ok...just some humor...who would steal a Chevy being towed by a Ford...

Boulder City...that is where all the classy people are suppose to live...dam...

Same thing happened in the St Louis area for the dirt race at the Dome this past winter... They found the trailer...

My old racing partner from the 60's owned a '48 GMC tiltbed that we used for our hauler... He would pull the dizzy rotor even when it was parked at home... Didn't trust anybody.

Last edited:
Ohio racer Brian Cireddu left the Spring Fling in Las Vegas last night and stopped at the Hoover Dam Lodge in Boulder City for the night. At some point after 1am his entire racing operation was stolen. 2001 Ford F350 Dually BLACK, 28' BLACK Stealth Trailer and the pictured blue and white 67 Camaro. Truck has Ohio plates and trailer has Maine plates. Please share!

To share from facebook go to: https://www.facebook.com/bracketrace...type=3&theater

View attachment 1715039314

View attachment 1715039315

View attachment 1715039316
up date they found the trailer and car

It was just a few miles from the track but was stolen from boulder city which is about 25 miles away

-
Back