racing in Ireland

-

gmopar59

Reaction score
Went to my first race last month at St. Angelo's airport in Enniskillen. Event was organised by Sideways Racing and was mostly rice burners but AMCI (www.americanmusclecarsireland.net) were invited as special guests and we did a couple on runs each. Not the fastest but it's a start. The Dart was the only Mopar there but it was great fun and lets hope for more days like it. Vid link attached for anyone interested. Vid courtesy of Sandie & Paul (AMCI crew).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrKaO4ldh1Q&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- AMCI enniskillen.wmv[/ame]

DSCF1159.jpg

Thanks lads. There's a few in Ireland. The dart is 68 GTS 340 4spd 8 3/4 rear end. There's a couple of challys, couple of rr, couple of coronets, 67 Town & country. Sox & Martin replica duster, a few general lees. Probably some more as well. Some cars weren't ready in time for the racing and it was also mothers day (Irish boys and their mammies):angel9:

chally.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_2967.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

62481IMG_0370.jpg

_MG_9247.jpg

Thanks, should be able to get her into low 14's with a bit of practice. Then it's the big save for 408 stroker:wav:

Welcome to FABO gmopar59.Glad to have you with us!It,s nice to see the Dart overseas and doing well!

thanks pettyblue. Have been following the site for a couple of years now. Recognise your name
Yup,been busy here building my 408(410)for my 66 Dart.Hey,both my parents are from Elgin,Scotland which is fairly close to Ireland.I,ve been over 3 times in my life and still have many relatives there.I miss the beauty over there.8)

Hi pettyblue. A 408 is 'beauty'. Good luck with the build. My wife's a Greer from the McGregor clan although she's irish.

Welcome to FABO, gmopar59, from the other side of the 'Pond'. You will have fun here.

gmopar59
That is a great looking Dart. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
... I cannot help but read your post with an Irish Accent. LOL
Glad everyone don't read mine with my hillbilly accent.

-
Back