Racing Junk dot Com

-
I got my 66 cuda off of racing line, no problems at all. They are pretty good for weeding out the nertheewells.

I know quite a few people who sell their sprint car and late model stuff on racing junk without problems. It's probably like anything else though.."caveat emptor"..Let the buyer beware...

Jack, I've been a member there for over six years. Have bought and sold, and get some p/c business from my profile as well.

It's the same as everywhere else though -- try to get to know who you're dealing with and get all the facts before you finalize the transaction.

ive had good experience on there. I had my 72 shortbed chevy on there, and they PO of my duster had it on there. Good transactions. I did have some other cars on there that I got a lot of stupid offers on.

My boss has them on his favorites list. He races dirt track and is always finding good deals on there for the stuff he needs.

i just bought a gooseneck trailer from a guy on there about two months ago. it worked out great! i surf it often. oh hell! i just remembered i got a sweet deal on tremec 5 spd. on there from a kid in louisiana!:cheers:

id ask him for pictures to be sure, if hes not willing to send pics then you know somethings fishy

as far as the site goes, i have used it a couple times with good results

I have bought a few things from Racing Junk. Had good luck off there site as well. Just use the same percautions as any interneet purchase. Good luck!
Matt

-
Back