RacingJunk.com

-

Demonracer

71 Demon 00 Ram 16 Chrysler 300S 05 Caravan
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I've never seen anyone mention racingjunk.com on this site. I'm wondering if anyone has ever gone there looking for cars or parts. I've purchased a few things off the site and all have been stellar transactions, so far. I purchased my car off the site and have seen some good deals IMO. As I opened with, I'm just curious.

Bill

I've been screwed on there before by a seller for a part that was lost during shipment, so now I only buy from people on there with parts that I'm willing to drive to get. For instance, a couple months ago I drove to Indianapolis to get a Dana 60. I like the site and it's easy to narrow your search to within a mileage distance that you're willing to drive. I wouldn't trust it again for an item to be shipped.

I look for cars on there regularly.

Seems like there's some serious stuff on that site.

I go to the site pretty much daily, good site, some really good deals to be made there,,,,,,,jmo

My wife bought my car off racingjunk.com. My brother in law and her drove to check it out 2 hours away one say I was at work.

Great story!

Riddler

i've bought & sold on there a lot,it's a lil like fabo but it's all makes.i've met some good people on there also.... like here.

I browse it a lot, but it never seems like people keep it up to date. I've responded to several ads to buy stuff, and it was already sold every time.

-
Back