Radiator... Good buy or not ?????

-
I never heard of them either but you do have the buyer protection plan from Ebay and the seller is offering a full refund including shipping if you are not happy. For that price I would give it a go.

I never heard of them either but you do have the buyer protection plan from Ebay and the seller is offering a full refund including shipping if you are not happy. For that price I would give it a go.

Yeah, I think your right. It's not much more than buying a used original.

i do not know about the one you just listed, but there is a company called champion radiator on ebay,, it was 200 to my door, andd the fitment was perfect, shipping was fast, people i talked to were very curtious, and with stock rad, the car held 198 temp with a 185 t-stat. i put this radiator in yesterday, and it now holds 185 on the dot at any speed or rpm. great rad for the money

i do not know about the one you just listed, but there is a company called champion radiator on ebay,, it was 200 to my door, andd the fitment was perfect, shipping was fast, people i talked to were very curtious, and with stock rad, the car held 198 temp with a 185 t-stat. i put this radiator in yesterday, and it now holds 185 on the dot at any speed or rpm. great rad for the money

Thanks. I'll check them out also.
I'm just a bit leary of a $99.00 new radiator. Don't want the ole "You get what you pay for" deal.

Thanks. I'll check them out also.
I'm just a bit leary of a $99.00 new radiator. Don't want the ole "You get what you pay for" deal.

nah, and i am not trying to seel you junk either. it fit perfect. there is no complaints, and if you are looking for one that has been tried, champion is it. it is the 26 inch wide one.

I have purchased the radiator in question. Paid for it Sat. and today received a shipping confirmation from Champion Cooling. Don't know if it is the same Champion that was previously mentioned in the thread. I was very pleased with the turn around. Will have to wait and see if my gamble payed off!

My buddy has a champion radiator in his dart say's it is amazing! I think there the same product. Too bad about the price hike!

I am pretty sure that the Aluminum in the radiator is worth
close to the $99.

If that was my business I probably would have done the same,
and relisted the radiators, to cover costs.

The E-Bag seller pulled all the auction prices to "buy it now" and ended them all early. Now they are 199.95 instead of 99.99 To good to be true
I think the Champion is the way to go.
Thanks Guys

I am pretty sure that the Aluminum in the radiator is worth
close to the $99.

If that was my business I probably would have done the same,
and relisted the radiators, to cover costs.

I agree 100% BUT I'm a firm believer in letting e-bay auctions run their course. People got to think before they list.

-
Back