Radiator help......

-
I have a pusher and mechanical with shroud. Pusher is set up with T-stat to only come on at 200' if I'm stuck in traffic.

Same here , I just reset mine to come on at 215---------also found a parameter of tuning I have been leaving out of my fuel inj. system , drove it around the block , seems to sure have helped !

Did the shop hot tank the block? If so, that appears to be undissolved granules of caustic soda.

FHO does top work, I'm sure they did.

It depends on the style of hot tank they used. If they have an old school actual tank with a flame under it, that's where they'd use caustic soda (lye). If they have a more modern jet wash style cabinet, they probably wouldn't use that.

It depends on the style of hot tank they used. If they have an old school actual tank with a flame under it, that's where they'd use caustic soda (lye). If they have a more modern jet wash style cabinet, they probably wouldn't use that.

I'll ask Tim the question - good call.

What brand / And if I may ask , what did u give for it / the only ones I `ve found are starting qat over 5000 bucks !!

block is a Keith Black alum block. I don't think Tim would want me to publish his pricing, but it's in that cost neighborhood.

-
Back