Radiator Hose

-

THEWHITEZOMBIE

Mopars an Heavy Metal
Reaction score
Hey guys!Im putting a 440 in my 72 dart an im sitting here thinking of things to collect for the fire up an what radiator hoses do i need to get,i know the car didnt come with a BB so what should i look into for the hoses?
Thanks
MIKEY

67-69 big block Dart or Barracuda would be a good start. Should work in a 72 with the right radiator.

The lower hose, if you're using a radiator with the outlet on the lower driver's side a hose for a big block b body works. The upper passenger side, I remember what it fits but I would rather just give you the part number tomorrow. I do remember it is a Advance auto parts number. Will post both numbers tomorrow to be sure. Ron

Upper hose number is C71654 this is a Advance/Discount number. I'm pretty sure the lower is C70592 or C73989 but right now I can't confirm it. My water pump housing is a MP so its on the driver's side and the inlet is on the passenger side top. The hose numbers are for this config. Hope this helps. And remember not a word in public what that upper hose is for.LOL

-
Back