-
Status
Not open for further replies.

lefty

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a radiator overflow tank for a 1971 Dart with a slant six. Let me know if you have one laying around. Thanks.

You'll need to go 73 on up cause there was none yet for an A-body in 71. You'll also notice the drain tube shoots off to the left side on your radiator, you'll have to make the hose do a u-turn because factory mounted on the right side. Almost everyone I get is cracked so I got nothing for you used.

You can also get a universal from the local parts store, you can pretty much mount it were you have room. They range from about $12 on up and they even make them in billet.

go to the liquor store and get a bottle of plymouth gin dump out the contents (into what i dont care lol) and use that:) or send me out a bottle and a few bucks for shipping and i will send you mine lol:)

I've got one from a "74 Duster. Let me know if it will work for you.
Ted

I was also going to say, my 71 Dart didn't have one. The hose just clips on the side of the radiator and runs down and drains on the ground.
I did the add on tank.

I have a couple overflow bottles from '73 and '74 years that are in good shape. Let me know or anyone else for that matter if ya need one.

send me a p.m.

-RPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back