Radiator support core opening on Early A's?

-

Dodgenut64

Reaction score
Are all the openings in the radiator support the same an all early A bodies? Can someone with a 65 and 66 measure the opening were thier radiator core would cover for me please? looks like a 65 or 66 has a larger opening then my 64, am i just seeing things?

OK my 64 Dart is 19 3/4" in the opening, and bolt to bolt it is 21 1/2" :coffee2:

DODGENUT e mail me if you still need measurements,,, i have a 1966 cuda,,im usually on late,, to late to go out in the trailer,,,e mail me ill go out measure and e mail you back,,,,,[email protected]

fstfish66 said:
DODGENUT e mail me if you still need measurements,,, i have a 1966 cuda,,im usually on late,, to late to go out in the trailer,,,e mail me ill go out measure and e mail you back,,,,,[email protected]

Thanks for the dimensions guys. Looks like the 66 radiator opening is indeed bigger. Looks like the 64 Dart is 19 3/4 and a 66 cuda has a 22 3/8 opening.

65 and 66 V8's had bigger radiators than the 64's V8's did. From all the ones that I've seen. I put a 65 cuda core support in my car so that I could use the bigger radiator in it. Sorry I don't have any measurements at this time.

Lee

If i can, i might just trim mine open abit. Im gonna be using a newer style radiator anyway so theres no need to use original bolt holes.

-
Back