-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serj22

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for the radio bezel that is very plain looking, and I saw it on a 1970 Dart Someone was doing a restoration of on this site. I have seen some with wood grain, and other stuff. Can someone chime in if it will fit my 68? I don't care if I need to drill holes or anything, I'll take it. I prefer driver quality, or it could be worse, as long as the whole piece is there, because I am going to "ruin" it. I will be cutting it up for my modern stereo and doing some airbrush art on it.

I'm looking for the silver piece in this picture that surrounds the radio and heater controls. PM me a price or let me know on here if you got it.

As for a WTP, I'd like to be as low as possible, like I said - even if it's junk I might be able to use it.

70%20DART%20YWLLOE%20DASH.jpg

Those are hard to find espically in nice condition. I found two recently both which I bought. One is cracked and needs repair I think I paid 30 shipped and other was nice but had a broken stud paid almost 75shipped cause you can't find them. Good luck as for fitting your car im not sure. Good luck

here's the pictures

Attachments

• IMG_0952.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0953.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 172
I would like to have the upper half or heater control portion of one of those, just to play with.

here's the pictures

Dang Dave, that's exactly what I am looking for. That one looks like its in restorable codition so Id feel bad cutting it up, but I'll PM you soon... very soon. I definitly want it - don't worry. Anyone else to chime in if it will fit on a 68 dash? If it doesn't I'd have to just make the part myself.

I have them wood and silver if still needed. Complete sets I will not split. If they are cut for a stereo then it is free plus shipping.

I have them wood and silver if still needed. Complete sets I will not split. If they are cut for a stereo then it is free plus shipping.

If you have one that's already cut, I'll take it, you're price of free sounds good for them. Pm me the shipping cost to 94510 and your PayPal email. I'd prefer a Silver one if you had it, but the wood is fine too. It doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back