Radio Question

-

Del

Papa66Bcuda
Reaction score
Anyone know what radio will fit 66 Barracuda. Would like to change it out to a AM/FM don't want to change anything in dash. Or if someone has one for sale let me know would also like to see pictures if someone has done this. Thanks

Check out RetroSound. They have modern radios that look like vintage units. Pretty cool stuff unless you want to retain an original.

Yeah I checked them out but wanting to see what other people have done. Thanks for the information

Is the factory radio your fairly standard 2 shaft/tuning dial in the middle? If so, you might want to check Ebay for a shaft-style aftermarket radio. They made that style into the 90s, and was pretty much one size fits most cars. Probably will be AM-FM-cassette, but you can pick up a cassette adapter and use an mp3 player.

Is the factory radio your fairly standard 2 shaft/tuning dial in the middle? If so, you might want to check Ebay for a shaft-style aftermarket radio. They made that style into the 90s, and was pretty much one size fits most cars. Probably will be AM-FM-cassette, but you can pick up a cassette adapter and use an mp3 player.
Thanks I will check it out

-
Back