Rain, WTF

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Is it ever going to stop ? Should we start building the Ark now ? Its been about 2 weeks worth of rain. The sun is trying to poke out right now but the forcast for the day and the rest of the week....... Rain. I get cabin fever real bad if Im stuck inside for more then 2hrs. 2 weeks is killing me. LOL

It look like its clearing up. Im not getting my hopes up though.

I hear ya Adam.I have been trying to work around it,trying to gather up all the parts for the 71 Cuda so I can sell it,stripping a 92 Iroc Daytona with a another 92 being picked up tomorrow so I can strip that.And I want to finish the interior in my 69 Cuda.Oh ya I still need to mow the lawn.

000_1296.jpg

000_1294.jpg

Please.... I finally get a driveable car (sort of.... ) I can't even go around the %$#@#$% block! Oh well.... I guess I'll go pull out the radiator today and get it patched up this week. *Maybe* I can get out next weekend, although the long range forecast is RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here up north I would take some rain over 6 mounths of cold and snow.i will soon clear up for ya buddy.

Im in New England we get pretty much the same weather, Maybe 3 months on Sun, 3 months of rain and 6 months of winter. Of coarse you never know what month your gonna get the nice weather, It could be July, It could be December.

Its about 20+ colder then the average twmps for the month right now.

I gave up on the weatherman years ago, the are never right, and the worst part is they never own up to getting it wrong. Partly cloudy, mostly sunny, what's the difference? I know a guy who used to work at a news station, the weatherman would get a fax from the national weather service that tells them what the forecast is.
It is what it is, when it is snowing people complain, when it is raining people complain, when it is too hot people complain, etc, etc, etc.
I went to an annual car show yesterday and attendance was clearly effected by the threat of rain- me on the other hand went to the show and then drove around in the rain for a few hours after- why not, the guy who bought it new did.

I"m so tired of the rain (South Jersey), that I now don't worry about it! I cleaned our canvas awnings in the rain this morning, and did my jogging in it. It's not raining now, I'm going out to put gutters on the shed I built. If it starts to rain, oh well, I'm finishing it!
Oh, and yesterday, I did yard work in it. Liquid sunshine! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

It will stop raining this week. My wife just ordered a rain barrel!! That oughta do it!

Yep i wanted to finish blocking my car and finish the last few small spots but couldn't do any filling with it being so damp out!

I hear ya Adam.I have been trying to work around it,trying to gather up all the parts for the 71 Cuda so I can sell it,stripping a 92 Iroc Daytona with a another 92 being picked up tomorrow so I can strip that.And I want to finish the interior in my 69 Cuda.Oh ya I still need to mow the lawn.

I had an IROC Daytona just like that blue one. Mine was a '93 5-speed. Wish I'd have kept it, handled great. Why are you parting it? Doesn't look too hateful.

Mid 90s with mostly blazing sunshine here for the past three weeks or so (the best springtime I remember here for sunshine and more mild temperatures). My best friend on LI said he now has moss growing in his *** crack.

We finally got over 2 inches of rain over the weekend that was very much needed in our part of the country.

We finally got over 2 inches of rain over the weekend that was very much needed in our part of the country.

We've had just over an inch.......since the end of June last year!! News man was saying this morning it's the dryest it's been in 50 years. On the bright side, I haven't had a mosquito bite this year. :cheers:

Is it ever going to stop ? Should we start building the Ark now ? Its been about 2 weeks worth of rain. The sun is trying to poke out right now but the forcast for the day and the rest of the week....... Rain. I get cabin fever real bad if Im stuck inside for more then 2hrs. 2 weeks is killing me. LOL

Adam you have no idea - just be thankful you're not a stay-at-home dad, I've basically been STUCK INSIDE with a crazy infant for months on end. Lately, I've just been putting him in the stroller and we hang out in the garage watching the rain come down.

I'm actually going quite insane...

We got the heat that Adam ain't got...........

Nearly 18 degrees over normal for over a week now.......it's miserable, but at least the sun shines through the windows.

Been there, Stay at home Dad is the toughest job I've ever done. I got the kids ready yesterday, took them out side and 5 minutes later it started pouring again. Raining again now.

Been there, Stay at home Dad is the toughest job I've ever done.

Very true, absolutely the toughest job I've ever done as well.

RAIN SUCKS!!! :angry5::angry3::crybaby::angry1::sad3::banghead::sad1::violent1::tard::rolleyes:

-
Back