Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
I have four gauges for sale.

1) 150mph Speedo $100 - SOLD

1) 6K RPM Tach $100 - SOLD

1) Performance Indicator $75

I also have a complete tach core that the needle hangs up on. I don't have a pic of it but I can get one. $50.00

Attachments

• photo 1x.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 650
  • photo 2x.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 648
  • photo 3x.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 629
I just don't understand?? Three days and no response.Why advertize parts for sale?

And, your first post was 3 minutes after he started the thread, and still no responce? I noticed the tach is sold, you just can't win can you.....:banghead:

I just don't understand?? Three days and no response.Why advertize parts for sale?

Cuda,
This is my mistake. I had a lot if PMs on this and the other Ralley dash parts. I also had another Canadian customer inquire about a different part and I think I was just trying to manage to much at once. One day I had 16 PMs. I am away at a 3 day swap meet and will figure it out this weekend. I think the tach has you as first in line. If I have promised this to someone else please give a chance to work it out. Give me a day or two.
Thanks

Cudacox consider this an infraction, what are you thinkin dude? if you don't like the infraction send me a pm

under 25$

Cudacox
Waggin is correct. I have checked USPS and with insurance I can ship first class for $25.00. Cuda please send me a PM and I will send you my PayPal info. This tach has not been tested on a car. I can do so but it will be run on a MSD system.

Thanks,

Cudacox
Waggin is correct. I have checked USPS and with insurance I can ship first class for $25.00. Cuda please send me a PM and I will send you my PayPal info. This tach has not been tested on a car. I can do so but it will be run on a MSD system.

Thanks,

Careful with the MSD on that tach..I have heard not good things bout it.

PS Mods, Cudacox and I are buds, there is some friendly jabbing that goes back and forth between us...and thats all it was...horseplay. No offense was taken by me.....how could I be mad at him when he has such a purrrty mouth!! :brave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back