Ralley Dash

-

CUDACOX

Reaction score
Hi All, Iv'e been looking at a A Body Ralley Dash in nice shape with tach in as well All working.I just don't know what to offer. Any comments? Thanks, Craig.

If you are building a concours 100 point restore, invest in the OEM tach. Otherwise buy any panel and buy new tach from Year One. Most of the OEM tachs dont work today. Even when new they were sluggish in responce and limited to 6K rpm. Just my .02

I do have a new Monster Tach in My Duster that I use for good,but I just would like the stock one for looks. I guess I would like to know what everybody thinks it's worth. Thanks, Craig.

I bought a rallye dash for my 66 from a member here, paid $350.00 for the cluster and all of the dash trim, including the key for the glovebox lock and the tach sending unit can. I also bought a rallye cluster for my 67 from a friend of mine with a really nice bezel, paid $450.00 and the tach doesn't work. I did buy the new replacement electronic board from R/T Engineering, so I got a nice working cluster and bezel for $500.00. Just a couple examples!!! Geof

I paid $200 or $250 for my rally dash from a member on here

-
Back