[Found!] Ralley Dash

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have complete 150mph guage set up w/ center perf gauge, plastic facia, heater controls,etc. if youve not found one already.

Do state what year model you want. They aren't all the same or interchangeable.
50 yr. old thermal gauges (oil, temp, fuel) are questionable. New reproductions cost about the same as restoring the originals. Same applies to the bezels.

you will need the matching dash-frame and wiring too.
Every year is slightly different, mostly you can't mix and match, and you need to get everything in one shot or spend weeks/months looking for the missing parts.
69 and older had the ignition sw in the lower dash area.
About 1970 or so, the switch moved to the column. As did the hazzard switch.
So depending on which column you currently have, you may also need the matching column.
Some years had Thumbwheel radios, some had knobs. and the frames for each are different. The glovebox doors are year specific as well. I think the windshield might have to come out to access the front screws. The older dash-pads are year specific, but I think any will bolt on to any year frame,, just some look nicer than others
It really is an all or nothing deal.
But; they will all bolt in.
Point of reference;
I have a 70 Duster complete take-out, installed in my 68 Barracuda, with a 69 manual-trans column, and a 73 dashpad. All I had to do was cut a hole for the ignition sw., and install the older hazzard sw., to make it a 69 down. Of course that meant I needed the older wiring harness.

you will need the matching dash-frame and wiring too.
Every year is slightly different, mostly you can't mix and match, and you need to get everything in one shot or spend weeks/months looking for the missing parts.
69 and older had the ignition sw in the lower dash area.
About 1970 or so, the switch moved to the column. As did the hazzard switch.
So depending on which column you currently have, you may also need the matching column.
Some years had Thumbwheel radios, some had knobs. and the frames for each are different. The glovebox doors are year specific as well. I think the windshield might have to come out to access the front screws. The older dash-pads are year specific, but I think any will bolt on to any year frame,, just some look nicer than others
It really is an all or nothing deal.
But; they will all bolt in.
Point of reference;
I have a 70 Duster complete take-out, installed in my 68 Barracuda, with a 69 manual-trans column, and a 73 dashpad. All I had to do was cut a hole for the ignition sw., and install the older hazzard sw., to make it a 69 down.
Thanks guys, i think davescuda has all needed. (1970)
Should be an adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back