-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pagilman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi am looking for 6 of the replaceable center discs for the nut or acorn style ralley centers. These discs are about 2 3/4 inches acrossed and knock out from the inside of the center. The attached picture shows what it looks like. I don't know what years these were, but someone will. thanks for looking, Walt :salute:

have u looked in year one.com under wheels im not sure if those will fit urs i also came across some on ebay the other week i tried to look for this post but couldnt find it then.. but now i cant find them on ebay i thought they were on a site called josh's muscle car parts but check out yearone, ryan

Ryan, thanks for your input, i tryed these suppliers and they just carry the 1 1/2 inch stick on centers for what we used to call sombrero style not the large acorn style. thanks anyway , Walt :coffee2:

Those are 1972 or newer. 1971 or older looked like a sombraro hat and the center section was smaller.

I tried but could not find the centre cap only, looks like the complete wheel centre is the only option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back