Rally dash

-

Hemi Demon

Reaction score
Hi
I am making a -71 Demon 340 clone an i have a qestion about the Dash frame.
Will the rally cluster fitt in my stock dash frame ?
Or Will a -67 -69 Barracuda Frame fitt ?
Thank you Kjell

The rallye cluster can be put in a standard dash but man what a chore. If you dan find a rallye dash, change the whole thing.

Talke to Ross. He is res1vw21 on here. He has done this to his 71 Dart and should be able to give you some tips. Shoot him a PM. Good luck.

A 67-69 Barracuda dash frame will bolt right in your demon. Since 67-69 had the ignition switch in the dash and 70-76 did not , I would just weld a patch over the hole.

I say no !! The angle of the dash is different on the barracuda from the Dart. I tried to put a 67 rally dash in my 69 Dart, and no luck. ended up useing a 70 Dart rally dash and it fit perfect.

i but a 67 barracuda dash in a 71 demon. it came out mint. i welded the key hole even used the bezel, filled in the flasher hole and put the wood grain kit on it. the only difference was the fan area that is a little different on wood grain. the shape of the wood grain was more square. i did use a 71 rally harness.

if you need a 67 frame let me know. i sell them for this application all the time. i even weld the hole for customers.

Thank you for all ansers,a friend has got a -67 dash frame but i rekal that that one has under dash padding but the Demon has not.He has it in garage and it is at least 4 feet of snow in the way.I realy hate winter!

It cold have been a-68 dash,if so can i just remove the padding or is the frame different?

It cold have been a-68 dash,if so can i just remove the padding or is the frame different?

To remove the pads exposes the mounting holes. The lower pads are put on just like the upper.
If I were you I would avoid 67 and 68 rallye dashes and hunt 69,70,71 parts.

-
Back