-
Status
Not open for further replies.

red446

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, got here a 69 barracuda rally cluster w/ factory tac, will fit 67 to 69 barracudas correct I believe for 68 and 9 with a thumbwheel radio. Will also fit 67 to 69 darts and 70 and up Dusters Darts Demons and Dartsports but only with rally dash frame. The tac has been upgraded w/ a REAL TIME ENGINEERING digital kit and is dialed in to a 440's RPMs.
I have done extensive detailing on this. ALL GAGES WORK, ALL LIGHTS WORK. I simulated the chrome with an idea I came up with awhile ago, it's not really show but it is deffinately exceptional. One of these recently sold on ebay with no knowledge
of gages working history, gages a mess, lenses need cleaning if possible sold for 288 check it out, this is the
item #360414585577 I 'm asking $400 for mine which is turn key. Warwick, RI

I do not have Pay Pal or any special payments avaiable
PM With Q's Locals are free to come look

Attachments

• clstr.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 424
  • clstr2.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 417
  • clstr3.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 403
  • clstr4.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 399
  • clstr5.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 406
I wish I wish.................. That would look great in my 70 dart convertible!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well it will look good in someones car. Good luck with your sale.
Jim

would you sell the tach seperatly? and ill give you a delete plate to put back in it. just figured i had to ask

would you sell the tach seperatly? and ill give you a delete plate to put back in it. just figured i had to ask

I may consider it. We'll see, I don't know right now Plot.

I wish I wish.................. That would look great in my 70 dart convertible!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well it will look good in someones car. Good luck with your sale.
Jim
Thanks Jim. Who made your convert?

I have a trend in Members Restorations. Birth of a 70 dart convertible. My younger son and myself. still a long way to go. If I ever get it done it will be a cool ride. Thanks for asking.....
Jim

I'm needing to find a new home for this '69 Barracuda dash complete. West Palm Beach to ?

Attachments

• DSCN1583.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 286
  • DSCN1584.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 303
  • DSCN1585.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 308
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back