Rallye dash lights

-
The instrument panel bulbs look just like the originals. This is what I bought:

194 LED Bulb - COB LED - T3.25 Miniature Wedge Base - 135 Lumens | Super Bright LEDs

Edit: by the way: when I pull the headlight switch to turn on only my parking lights, the ammeter barely moves. That was not the case when using all the original incandescent bulbs! Think your electrical system will be much happier!

Second Edit: when I bought the car, the instrument lights were LED, but they were garbage. Half of them did not work and they were dim. The bulbs I replaced them with were perfect replacements, bright, and I'm very happy with the result.
Thank for your help!

upload_2020-8-23_18-38-11-png.png

158 bulbs, qty 4

Wow, you're oil pressure gauge is almost pegged out! Must be running some thick oil!!!
Yes, No. Cold 5W-30 Brad Penn.
Even so, I need to check the resistance in the sender vs. pressure measured independently. It seems to be indicating about 20 psi high based ona a couple quick checks.

For me they do job fine.
Once out from the city and away from the streetlights and stuff I always dim them a bit.
But everyone is different I guess. I've always prefered soft lighting for the gages and nothing reflecting onto the window glass.

I started installing mine last night, the LEDS I picked up are "white" and it gives off a "Blue" hue when lit as opposed to the "green" that the original bulbs emit. I like it.

mine seem to dim with the dimmer switch.

I have found that if you have at last one incandescent bulb left, the dimmer works. The radio bulb will be enough.

I use the GE-168G (green) bulbs, they are 3cp
What's everyone using? I replaced the OEM bulbs with a pack of LED's that were packaged specifically for an A body rallye dash, but they still don't seem very bright. I haven't installed the dash in the Duster yet, so I have been testing everything with a 12V lawnmower battery. Could that be an issue?

Thanks!
I use the GE-168G (green) bulbs, they are 3cp. Same look as thread #27.

-
Back