-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
I have a complete dash frame (Frame ONLY) from a 67 Barracuda. I can sell the frame complete, or I can cut the front face out, and this can then be grafted into any non-rallye frame. Great way to go if you want to make the conversion, but don't want to mess with your vin tag. $50 plus ship.
PM me your phone number if interested, and thanks for the ad FABO!

its a 67 cuda dash frame ....they all look the same.

and the thing is ....if this particular seller describes something, then you can bet the farm that it is what he says it is.

I did a deal with that person along time ago and he was all good. "just saying". But like anything else, pictures do help! happy tgif guys!

I will NOT buy something that doesn't have a picture. Your perspective/opinion describing your part may be completely different than mine. I know you have a lot of parts for sale. But without a picture I just move on to the next ad. Do you buy parts without seeing them first? Would you send me the parts before I pay for them? Pictures will definitely help sell your parts. GLWS. No worries.

I will NOT buy something that doesn't have a picture. Your perspective/opinion describing your part may be completely different than mine. I know you have a lot of parts for sale. But without a picture I just move on to the next ad. Do you buy parts without seeing them first? Would you send me the parts before I pay for them? Pictures will definitely help sell your parts. GLWS. No worries.

You're entitled to your opinion and methods. I myself come from a time when it was very common to buy parts without seeing them first, and yeah, I still do it all the time. It's a dash frame...a piece of stamped steel that is hidden under all sorts of padding and trim. It could be the prettiest one in the world or the ugliest, and it will perform exactly the same function. A picture of this is going to tell you what?
BTW, the item is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back