Rallys or Cragers? Your Opnion

-
I like them both. The Rallys look good on my Dart but I allso liked the way the Cragers looked on my Demon. I do not like the unilugs on the Cragers though and the rallys lugsentrick mounting puts it a little ahead for me. unilugs suck!

I always thought Keystone Klassics went with Mopars like spaghetti went with meatballs - but then I'm old school...

I had a '76 Volare roadrunner with Cragar SS rims and raised white letter Radial TA tires. Looked terrific. Make sure the Cragars have the 3 pointed spinner caps. That completes the look. :thumleft:

However, I really like this look too.

Wylde1.

HPIM0436.jpg

I vote for rallys. Cragars are a pita to keep clean.
My thought exactly when I seen this thread BigStrok :-k
I have to say they give any car a different look.:thumblef:
Me :idea1: Well I don't run them because if I do hit something hard my wheel won't break and I will keep on rolling :-D
Don't get me wrong Cragars are strong, But they will brake and can like any wheel8) and not bend like the Ralley wheel will. Aluminum Spoon Dish Slot's back in the day was stronger they say :dontknow:.
I have seen a Buick Wild cat spin the center's out in Aswaigo Ill old drag strip when I was watching Shirley M. and Bid Daddy Don G. run that day.
It was an unreal site to see 8) It just side stepped and sparks flew.
I forgot all about that till know.:-D

I would rather wash my Ralley's and look at the factory performance wheels.
dog dish and cop wheel would be my next choice :thumleft:

Ralley's 004.jpg

I had a '76 Volare roadrunner with Cragar SS rims and raised white letter Radial TA tires. Looked terrific. Make sure the Cragars have the 3 pointed spinner caps. That completes the look. :thumleft:

However, I really like this look too.

Wylde1.
Good looking wheel and lighter and stronger they use to say :cheers: Centerline's are awesome :-D and you have the real one's :cheers: NIZE =P~=P~

:-D
I always thought Keystone Klassics went with Mopars like spaghetti went with meatballs - but then I'm old school...

Spaghetti went with meatballs :thumleft: That was good :-D
Welcome and thank you for the laugh

It all depends on the car. A-bodies look awesome with Rallyes. 68-70 B-bodies look awesome with Magnum 500s or Rallyes....like I said, it depends on the car. However, IMO...Cragars are over-used. All I see is Cragars and Torque Thrusts on muscle cars now-a-days.

Thanks memike
he signed last year at Mopars with Big Daddy show
first weekend in November
I am glad you did not mind :-D I save your / picture to for reference :-D
If I have not welcomed you to this great site, Welcome and enjoy :cheers:

I've had both on Many Mopars. Cragars on a dark green 69 Roadrunner and a black 69 Super Bee. My baby blue Challenger had a black vinyl top and black strobe stripes. Keystone Classics looked the best on that car. I had Keystones on a beige colored 69 Bee and tried Cragars but the dark centers looked better.
Dark colored cars look good with Cragars or factory Magnums. I love the look of Rallys too. They have a really sharp static look. (sitting still) I prefer polished trim rings to give the holes a full circle look. Cragars look great when they are clean and polished and turning slowly. They have a nice sparkle as the spokes reflect light. I like the look of the dog dishes on my dart but I like the rallys better. Someday when I have paint a different wheel might look better.
The wheels on the orange notchback are a favorite. They look like old Halabrands. Each to his own. Some wheels do look out of place on certain colors and certain cars. toolman
Wow! what happened? The post is two miles long.

i have a set of small bolt pattern cragar ss rims that i would sell.

they need to be re-chromed though

i can send pics if anyone is interested in them

Neither... american racing or APs (if you can find them). The only cragars I like are their new line with the painted spokes... those chrome SS's are done to death.

A two mile long thread. Johnnycuda needs to resize his photo I think.

We had rallys and eventually went with Cragar S/S that we picked up on E-Bay for $305 for the set. I've always been partial to the Cragars and they'll be different from what all the other H.S. kids will have when my son starts driving it ti school next year.

car%20front.jpg

At Car Show.jpg

-
Back