Ramaro

-
GM-LS engne. Pity.

Here's a 1200hp Cummins, and it's right at home in a Dodge body.

1211dp_04%252B1200hp_diesels%252B5_9l_cummins.jpg

I think it's cool. Even though it may not have a Mopar power plant under the hood it's still a cool old Dodge truck that's boosted and runs 10's. Better that than sitting in a field and rotting I suppose..

I think it's cool. Even though it may not have a Mopar power plant under the hood it's still a cool old Dodge truck that's boosted and runs 10's. Better that than sitting in a field and rotting I suppose..

while not exactly my cup of tea its still a bad *** ride so my thoughts exactly.

No doubt about that, I just cringe at the thought of yet another MoPar body with an GM engine.
That engine would work as well in a Chevy, a GMC, a Ford, Toyota, or a Nissan. Why is it that it's always a MoPar that gets bastardized.

....and I like all those brand, too, mind you.

No doubt about that, I just cringe at the thought of yet another MoPar body with an GM engine.
That engine would work as well in a Chevy, a GMC, a Ford, Toyota, or a Nissan. Why is it that it's always a MoPar that gets bastardized.

....and I like all those brand, too, mind you.

i hear you

my cousin had a mustang with a Chevy motor. i think most do it because of the cheaper and higher availability of parts for Chevy stuff but i could be ( wont be the first time lol)

My favorite thing about that truck is the purge line routed into the RAM's nose on the hood ornament. Definitely cool.

I don't see the point. Yes it's fast. Yes it took a lot of work. Why not just put it all into a Chivvy and have it over with?

This "engine swap" deal is fine "back when" I was a kid. If you had a 54 Chev pickup, THERE WAS NO big engine option. If you had a 50 Ford, it was a flathead, or you swapped in an Olds or Caddy, or later, SB Chev. Because 50 Fords didn't COME with much. And with street rods, anything goes. But this deal I just don't get.

i get it and pretty much agree. i would not build it that way but to each their own i suppose

-
Back