Ramchargers Birthday

-
Happy Birthday Joe! :cheers: Wishing you good health and prosperity in the years to come :toothy10:

You dog hehe! Happy belated Birthday brother Joe
I spent my day yesterday preparing for my first pool tournament last night :happy10:
My first in over 8 years "part of my new years resolution" to spend more time with myself and get out of the house 8)
What are you 55 years old by now :poke::bball:
Thank you for being here with us and doing all you do here for us.:cheers:

If you are wondering 26 players and my first set best out of three I went to the looser bracket then second game I won my first two and moved back to the winners bracket and lost to a great player that put me back in the looser bracket, Finished 8th over all. I was nerves at first but the folks there sure made me feel right at home. Having fun ramcharger is what it is all about and I hope you had a good day yesterday and hope you have a better one today my friend :cheers:

Happy B day Joe

Happy Birthday, Joe!!! Sorry this is a day late but I didn't look at the birthdays yesterday. Hope you had a great day. Did the dogs make you one of their 'special' cakes?

Wow, just realized you share the same birth date as my ex-wife! LOL.

Some people.

Tries to sneak a birthday by us. :angry7:

Ya know we's too smarts fer thet. :toothy10:

Hope you and the dogs enjoyed your day. You got kisses, I'm sure.

Happy Belated B'day, my friend.

Ohhhh man, can't believe we missed Joe's birthday ... I didn't look at them yesterday either.

Happy belated birthday to one of the most wonderful FABO members there is! I promise next year you'll get my Marilyn Monroe birthday song!!! (Lots of time to find ear plugs between now and then LOL)

Love ya sweets!!!

Thanks everyone! My dogs gave me a present when I got home from work on the 12th....... They got into the garbage, spread it all over the floor and Merlin pissed on top of the pile. I wonder if they were laughing when they did it? One day I'm going to put camera up and catch these @%#$@%# dogs when they pull that crap. :) I put them outside for an hour while I cleaned up. Pretty mild punishment. My fault I guess as I normally put the garbage can up on the counter when I leave. I'll get them back though......I got them both a vet appoinment this weekend....lmao!

Happy Belated B'Day Joe. Hope you enjoyed your special day !! :cheers:

-
Back