Rampage Slideshow...

-
Yes hemizach :cheers: You have the Rampage looking sharp and this is a Mad World we live in :-D Very nice job on the little truck and the video=P~=P~

Awesome truck and nice production of the slideshow:cheers:. Are thoes factory tail lights? They kinda look like 1967-1972 Feurd truck ones???:dontknow:

Awesome truck and nice production of the slideshow:cheers:. Are thoes factory tail lights? They kinda look like 1967-1972 Feurd truck ones???:dontknow:

Thanks very much. Yep those are the factory lights... they look even better when the tailgate is all smoothed out, which will happen soon I think :-D

Yes hemizach :cheers: You have the Rampage looking sharp and this is a Mad World we live in :-D Very nice job on the little truck and the video=P~=P~

Thanks memike! Keith, thank you also.

This is the last thing for my rampage that I am going to post though, I am thinkin it may get annoying, haha.

There is nothing annoying about your RAMpage :cheers:
That is the last year of production and a very cool Mopar to have :thumbrig:
That had a load capacity of 1,145 lb over a half ton, do that in n A body.
2.2L Rampage with a body kit would be a Shelby :-kThere was only 258 of them made.
Have you ever herd of the Shelby Streetfighter. Two were actually built by Shelby.
Keep up the good work and don't ever think that your little MoPar is annoying Zach. Very 8) ride.

There is nothing annoying about your RAMpage :cheers:
That is the last year of production and a very cool Mopar to have :thumbrig:
That had a load capacity of 1,145 lb over a half ton, do that in n A body.
2.2L Rampage with a body kit would be a Shelby :-kThere was only 258 of them made.
Have you ever herd of the Shelby Streetfighter. Two were actually built by Shelby.
Keep up the good work and don't ever think that your little MoPar is annoying Zach. Very 8) ride.

I havent heard of a Shelby Streetfighter... what are they?

And I am looking for a front lip and 2 sets of shelby side skirts so I can put them on mine but I am going to keep my double headlights... It's going to be a combo of all sorts of models of rampage! haha.

And if I add anymore weight than that half ton the front wheels will start to lift up I think :p

Anyway, thank you. I just dont want to take up the space that should be used for some sort of A-body... I know this is the general mopar section but I still feel awkward about posting it sometimes, lol.

I will definately take a look at that, thanks again! I think that from now on I am going to have a thread going in this section of the forum and post all of my progress in one thread... to keep organized.

Forgot to give everyone a look at the state its in now O.o Familiar site to a lot of car people, haha.

l_3f4dfe11f0a843ed8a9394700246d2b2.jpg

hemizach, Great slideshow of your Rampage. I used to have one myself and wish I had kept it..... Oh well......woulda, coulda, shoulda......LOL

Thanks for posting your cool ride :thumbup:

weres the scoop do u know what this is from u should lol

yeah its from an earlier rampage or a charger 2.2... either way you should give it to me :p . That's one of the first things I'm looking for when i get a job (hopefully soon). What do you have it on?

hemizach, Great slideshow of your Rampage. I used to have one myself and wish I had kept it..... Oh well......woulda, coulda, shoulda......LOL

Thanks for posting your cool ride :thumbup:

Keep your eyes open, might be able to find another one for a good price!

yeah its from an earlier rampage or a charger 2.2... either way you should give it to me :p . That's one of the first things I'm looking for when i get a job (hopefully soon). What do you have it on?
well i have 2 of those scoops and that 1 is on my dakota hard to find now

no plans as of yet but i kinda have something in mind will let u knoe

-
Back