-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffTheMarine

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need 1 window crank with black knob. Need about 5 little black plugs that hold lightbulbs in the back of the dash. Need black a pillar trim for 71 demon/duster. Need temp gauge for non rally dash and I also need a slant six electronic ignition distributor box and plug. I have lean burn currently and am looking to remove it

Thanks
Jeff
509-863-2617

Need 1 window crank with black knob. Need about 5 little black plugs that hold lightbulbs in the back of the dash. Need black a pillar trim for 71 demon/duster. Need temp gauge for non rally dash and I also need a slant six electronic ignition distributor box and plug. I have lean burn currently and am looking to remove it

Thanks
Jeff
509-863-2617

I have a window crank for you. $5 + shipping?
Thanks,
Tom

Thanks
Jeff
509-863-2617

I mailed your steering box today. Dang it you should have asked because I think that I have all of that stuff except for the trim piece.

Got some deals worked out for some of the parts.

Still looking for

1: slant six electronic ignition distributor
2: non rally dash temp gauge 1971 demon/duster cluster
3: black plastic a pillar trim for a demon/duster (drivers)
4: 15x8 and 15x7 5 slot mags

Thanks
Jeff

galiants in oceanside quoted $40 for electronic slant distributor in working
condition, if you can't find one here.
I know a guy 'brian' that might have the gauge, I'll call him today.

Didn't even think about them. I will probably enjoy getting one from them. Gimme a call about the gauge though when you find out. Thanks bro

Jeff

Here is the updated list of what I still need.

1: Still need temp gauge for non rally Duster/Demon gauge cluster

2: x2 15x7 preferably LBP steel wheel with decent tires preferably or 5 slot mag style LBP wheels. Open to size as long as they are 15" lbp

3: A100 style buckets for a buddy style bench for a truck. I have the frame just need the side seats. (also drivers side is supposed to have tracks)

4: Someone to do some metal working on a truck (specifically the rear wheel wells on a stepside truck

5: Black drivers side plastic A pillar trim for a 71 Demon (should be same for duster and dart sport for all years I think)

Thanks in advance for the help guys

Jeff

got that distributor waiting 4 U.

ring me up today, it was late when my cell decided to finally cough up that u called.

cell phones are great but suck all at the same time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back