Random pictures thread

-
3/4 shots are my favorite. You might want to try one with the wheels turn towards the camera.
True that. I like the wheels turned a bit. I was looking for shots for the T shirt for our event this year. Something like this but with 2 of our members cars instead. The graphic artist wanted a 3/4 from the top and one down low looking up. I will shoot a few with my SLR and he can use what he needs.

t shirt image.jpg

This is an "Individual Quick Freeze" tunnel in Montezuma, GA at a food processing facility. At the time we done the work, the place processed vegetable greens, and this tunnel would flash freeze raw produce down to -47F at the rate of 17,000 lbs per hour. The frozen product was bagged when it came out of the tunnel.

I see now from Google Earth View that they process chickens.... It's located just on the south side of GA Hi-way 224(Spaulding Rd) where the road goes over the railroad tracks.....this would be in RRR's neck of the woods(or not too far from it..)

Google Maps

There was nothing but a bare slab of concrete when we started. The whole job took about 5 months from start to finish. All the welds were "code" welds for high pressure anhydrous ammonia. Welding in that aluminum floor was a real pain in the azzzzz….that was done with a spool gun MIG.... All piping was done using 5P+ for the root passes and hot passes, 7018 Lo-Hi was used for all the cap welds. Ahhhhhh…..good times!!!

IQF#4.jpg

IQF #3.jpg

IQF #2.jpg

IQF #1.jpg

Here's a nice one for you
One of our friends tripped, and fell into a cactus

In the picture, you will see her fingers, my wife's fingers trying to get the quill out, and my razor blade

Resized_Screenshot_20200714-213938_Video_Player.jpeg

-
Back