Random pictures thread

-
Lol, I wish I could hold/time it that way.
I always raz my friends and tell them to keep paying their taxes. :thumbsup:
I know a guy who was in the union at the place I work and he almost always managed to take his poops when he was in overtime. He always laughed about being paid time and a half to take a poop.

20230715_140648.jpg

Steel cable is pretty darn tough.

Worked with a guy for about a year that had the "company time" thing like nobody else.

Every day...every single day...he'd clock in and immediately go to the only men's room in the shop.

He'd be in there for almost exactly 45 minutes each and every time.

Management "frowned on" anyone hanging around the shop for more than 30 minutes before loading up and going to work, but never seemed to notice it was always "that guy" that was the last to leave the shop, well after everyone else.

However they sure did notice if anyone else was hanging around, waiting to use the toilet while he was in there...and didn't seem to connect the dot's that about 50% of the folks that got chewed out for that, implicated that same guy.

...and every day...every single day, that same guy came in to the shop 45 minutes before quittn' time and you guessed it, went into the men's room until the clock struck time to clock out. If you needed to go you had to wait until you weren't getting paid, or make a conscious effort to be aware of his schedule and try to beat him back to the shop, knowing that management would likely chew you out for coming back early.

What a complete DICK that guy was. An hour and 30 minutes every single day.

I believe he was finally fired for being drunk on the job.

We finally found out what he did while he wasn't in the bathroom.

Worked with a guy for about a year that had the "company time" thing like nobody else.

Every day...every single day...he'd clock in and immediately go to the only men's room in the shop.

He'd be in there for almost exactly 45 minutes each and every time.

Management "frowned on" anyone hanging around the shop for more than 30 minutes before loading up and going to work, but never seemed to notice it was always "that guy" that was the last to leave the shop, well after everyone else.

However they sure did notice if anyone else was hanging around, waiting to use the toilet while he was in there...and didn't seem to connect the dot's that about 50% of the folks that got chewed out for that, implicated that same guy.

...and every day...every single day, that same guy came in to the shop 45 minutes before quittn' time and you guessed it, went into the men's room until the clock struck time to clock out. If you needed to go you had to wait until you weren't getting paid, or make a conscious effort to be aware of his schedule and try to beat him back to the shop, knowing that management would likely chew you out for coming back early.

What a complete DICK that guy was. An hour and 30 minutes every single day.

I believe he was finally fired for being drunk on the job.

We finally found out what he did while he wasn't in the bathroom.
I worked with some rough ironworkers for a few years and there's no way any of them would've allowed that guy more than 20 minutes habitually in the crapper without severe repercussions.

Yeah, a lot of pansy asses there.

I was the new guy and the youngest.

I did actually say something directly to him to the effect of there being almost 20 other people that might need to use that facility from time to time. He acted all sorry and insulted at the same time, but nothing changed.

Yeah, a lot of pansy asses there.

I was the new guy and the youngest.

I did actually say something directly to him to the effect of there being almost 20 other people that might need to use that facility from time to time. He acted all sorry and insulted at the same time, but nothing changed.
I learned most of my communication skills from them. :lol:

I've had to train myself to be "less direct".

I was way more so back then.

One of that pansy *** crew that was 10 years older than me (at least) said to some third parties that he was gonna 'kick my ***" for asking out the cute store clerk that worked across the road.

The next day I walked up to his face and just laughed.

Said nothing else, just laughed.

Funny, my wife is one of the most "direct" people I have ever met.

She is starting to at least attempt to tone down a bit depending on the company and situation.

Last edited:
-
Back