Random pictures thread

-
Why Troy still hasn't finished his car... he's out fishing on my lake again. @CFD244
View attachment 1716265215
LOL......I can only work as fast a my painter! Great visit with you and Leah. Was that you flying over the N/E arm this morning? I was the dude waiving from the boat near the Brooms.

1719015854609.png

Pure luck for the driver of this car that the tree had that particular shape and the car some how avoided being destroyed when it fell.

Karma baby!

71CB039F-1A16-41DC-B7C5-6ACF11C40B2E.jpeg

Some new garage artwork!!! Got tired of continuously leaning these from one wall to another. I thought it turned out pretty cool!

20240615_203707.jpg

20240615_203607.jpg

LOL......I can only work as fast a my painter! Great visit with you and Leah. Was that you flying over the N/E arm this morning? I was the dude waiving from the boat near the Brooms.
Nobody else would have dove in and damn near done a wing over... I got the morning off to play, then right back at it!
20240621_174845.jpg
20240621_100641.jpg

Last edited:
1719058346486.png

Jerry Garcia in front of the "Wall of Sound".
At an estimated cost of over a quarter million dollars
the result was an incredibly ambitious and ground-breaking loudspeaker construction called “The Wall of Sound” which made its touring debut on March 23rd 1974 at Cow Palace in Daly City, California.
Although the Wall of Sound played its last concert in October 1974, the world can still feel the impact of the revolutionary sound system.
The sound design was undoubtedly the best of its time and gave way to the innovations that power today's large-scale music venues.
The Grateful Dead and their wall of sound in 1974. It was three stories high, 100 feet wide and weighed 75 tons with six independent sound systems using eleven separate channels.
Because each speaker carried just one instrument or vocalist, the sound was exceptionally clear and free of distortion.

Manitoba Gassers and Nostalgia Racing Association (MAN GAS) ·
1719058809794.png

Man Gas History: Jungle Week - Before Jungle was Jungle​

Jim Liberman and Lew Arrington's early effort. A Studebaker Lark that they ran in AA/MP during the 1965 season.
One source claims it ran an injected hemi but an interview with Jungle he states it had a Pontiac for power. There is even a rumor it was a M/T hemi head Pontiac.
Regardless, this machine was stripped down with full cage (as much as a "full cage" meant in 1965) with a healthy engine set back.

They didn't race it for long and they moved on to the Hercules Chevy II with the Injected BBC

-
Back