Random pictures thread

-
1719331698515.png

1719331758228.png

This one was found as a wreck abandoned in the bush and just repaired mechanically and had glass and seals replaced to get it back on the road still has the bullet holes in it where it was used as target practice
Advertisement for a radar detector and some Australian chargers from around 1976 set up as radar cars
IMG_1381.png

IMG_1382.png

Last edited:
This one was found as a wreck abandoned in the bush and just repaired mechanically and had glass and seals replaced to get it back on the road still has the bullet holes in it where it was used as target practice

View attachment 1716267834

View attachment 1716267835
Bazza has those same headlight covers (protectors?) for his VG, along with a "kangaroo bar" (I think it was called), and I pleaded with him to let me put them back on. "Nah, mate! No one 'rahnd heah would get it. Leave 'em off".

A few more mainly from the USA originally apart from the skyline and the Volkswagen we have a great local rod and car culture around my area where anything is welcome, and there is something on every weekend and at least one mid week run for shift workers retirees or anybody wanting an excuse for a day off work

IMG_1496.png

IMG_1495.png

IMG_1479.png

IMG_1480.png

IMG_1481.png

IMG_1476.png

IMG_1458.png

IMG_1421.png

IMG_1422.png

IMG_1420.png

I originally had the same stone guards on my headlights as well but being new stock likely china made within 18 months was rust developing on them as live by the sea so took them off.
The same happened with the chrome rocker covers I bought from summit had to take them off and sprayed them with black wrinkle finish

-
Back