Random pictures thread

-
One more Non-Mopar Australian - but not so bad:

1970-Holden-HT-GTS-350-Bathurst-Monaro-scaled.jpg

I really like the style and design of most of the Aussie offerings. I've got some relatives in the Land Down Under, wonder if they can hook me up?
Currently some of our locally built cars are bringing double what the USA built cars are which were up until the last 5 or so years the more expensive classic/ muscle cars in the scene here

Currently some of our locally built cars are bringing double what the USA built cars are which were up until the last 5 or so years the more expensive classic/ muscle cars in the scene here
Yeah, I figured. Shipping would be an issue as well. I guess I'll just have to wing over and drive yours. LOL

Looks to me like the white one tried to desperately cut off the red one.
Actually, the red car came into the corner too fast and attempted to brake too late. Hard to tell by the photos that he was flying. These guys don't race with deliberate abandon, as this happened in 2016, not in the 60's or 70's.

In the first photo you can see something behind the drivers side front tire on the red Mustang; could be smoke from the start of a skid or fluid?

-
Back