Random pictures thread

-
Grill night!

Bacon cooking first (already pulled a few pieces off).

Next up is a few burgers tossed right on the bacon fat. Will probably throw a few handfuls of sliced mushrooms and sliced vidalia sweet onions on the side to cook along in the bacon grease.

Will probably top the burgers with Swiss cheese. Soft rolls are waiting in the wings along with thick sliced tomatoes and butter crunch lettuce. Assemble your burger as you like it!

I already made fresh veggie pasta salad earlier today to go along with it.

Yum!

2FA15215-7981-4771-9D2B-A3796126A187.jpeg

I could swear that this Car is in Germany since many Years. I was sitting in that one.
It was impossible to get it legal on the Street, so unfortunatly they ripped it appart and put the Hemi somewhere else in.
This Dart is technically more a Chevy than a Mopar. Its an LS in it. Chevy Rearend and so on.....

IMG_20240802_172422.jpg

I could swear that this Car is in Germany since many Years. I was sitting in that one.
It was impossible to get it legal on the Street, so unfortunatly they ripped it appart and put the Hemi somewhere else in.
This Dart is technically more a Chevy than a Mopar. Its an LS in it. Chevy Rearend and so on.....
I sure hope it's not. That scoop is putrid as well. Need more pictures of Germany's version.

Grill night!

Bacon cooking first (already pulled a few pieces off).

Next up is a few burgers tossed right on the bacon fat. Will probably throw a few handfuls of sliced mushrooms and sliced vidalia sweet onions on the side to cook along in the bacon grease.

Will probably top the burgers with Swiss cheese. Soft rolls are waiting in the wings along with thick sliced tomatoes and butter crunch lettuce. Assemble your burger as you like it!

I already made fresh veggie pasta salad earlier today to go along with it.

Yum!

View attachment 1716288910
Well shoot!!! That looks great and your menu has me slobbering my friend, wish I was a neybor, at least for yesterday

-
Back