Random pictures thread

-
1726665222014.png

I was living in St Charles then. I REMEMBER a group of guys from I believe the Bridgeton area. One guy had a Vega wagon ran 10s on nitrous, and his buddy had a 57 chevy if I remember correctly. Used to race Earth City all the time.

I ran out there a few times with my Olds. Never fast enough to play with the big guys though. Cross Keys shopping center was the big place to go on the weekends after the stores closed

I ran out there a few times with my Olds. Never fast enough to play with the big guys though. Cross Keys shopping center was the big place to go on the weekends after the stores closed
Was there a group of guys from that area with a few Firebird Trans Ams

I remember a guy with a blueish z28 that worked at Matt Johnsons that very few wanted to run. If I remember correctly it was a big block running mid 10's. It was pretty hard keeping track of the cars as there would be at least a hundred there on a Saturday night.

I build one every once in a while when I get bored
I sold pretty darn near all the car kits I had...kept a few parts. MISTAKE! You know what happens: oh, I had one of these, I always wanted that kit, my Buddy built that kit in high school...and then, Hobby Lobby has 40% off. The shelves are getting crowded, may have to actually build one over the winter.

I sold pretty darn near all the car kits I had...kept a few parts. MISTAKE! You know what happens: oh, I had one of these, I always wanted that kit, my Buddy built that kit in high school...and then, Hobby Lobby has 40% off. The shelves are getting crowded, may have to actually build one over the winter.
My very first car was a 68 RR built this last winter to keep from going stir crazy and yes the RR was all flat black just like model is

C28D9458-FBA1-48A1-B8C3-E694F42B1364.jpeg

F10B5A79-462F-49CB-8D09-74EF96042535.jpeg

-
Back