Random Sightings Game

-

RedScampi

Reaction score
Today on the way to work I had to stop for gas and I saw a really clean red 66 Valiant 2 door at the Safeway where I filled up and I wished I had a camera with me. Then on the way home from work I saw a real decent 68 Barracuda cruising in the lane next to me - and again I wished I had a camera. What I thought would be cool is if a bunch of us start taking cameras with us and snapping some shots of A bodies that we run into for the rest of us to enjoy. It would be nice if these were just chance encounters on the road rather than car show shots and mainly just A bodies. Who knows, you might even take a picture of another member's ride without even knowing it! Anybody want to play?

saw an old 50's Chrysler cop car yesterday at the bank.

i'd play, but there just arent any classic mopars on the road in my area. the ones that are out there are mostly car-show queens so you never see them on the road. gonna join the local mopar club this month tho so hopefully i'll get some road shots soon.
-tim

Ok, this is weird. second day in a row with excellent weather! could be Spring has sprung! Anyway, I took my camera with me but hadn't seen any a bodies all day. On the tail end of my 30 mile drive though, only a couple miles from my house, in fact, where I just had my exhaust work done, here is what I found: They had just finished putting some nice dumps on the Swinger and the shop owner is the owner of the Lemans. Picture are worth 1000 words so check them out! :)
P.S. The leaking fluid is not from my car!

PICT0036.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

PICT0040.jpg

PICT0042.jpg

PICT0044.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

WOW, I thought it would be EZ to do this. This is the only A-body in town I have seen while I had a camra. It is a four door but still a real nice car. He drives it to worke every day. It has a slightly built 318. It sounds realy nice. There is about 12 A-bodys or so in town so I will try to get pics of them too.

100_6103.jpg

100_6104.jpg

My mom spotted this at a local Walgreens. I drive by a really nice Cuda everyday, no matter what the weather and lately I have seen another nice one parked next to it. I will stop and take pics sometimes, although they are not A Bodies.

Image026.jpg

I was on my way home from meeting tom dunkin,he's a member from north carolina.anyway I bought a four speed setup for one of my early a's from him and his daughter,very very nice people and good business deal.I took a diffrent route home looking for kewl backyard finds....none but spotted a nice 72 duster at the 75 chrome shop in wildwood florida and yes I had my camera with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

back.JPG

mikes duster.JPG

I drive buy this one every day to and from worke. Sorry for the long range pic's. It is at some ones house and I don't want to be shot at.

100_0299.jpg

100_0302.jpg

The first one is a car that's been sitting for the last 7-8 years. Dart Sport and I've left a note at least once a year. The second is one that just happended to pull into a gas station while I was there. For a minute I thought it was the Beverly Hillbillies.

ATT00069.jpg

ATT00080.jpg

-
Back