Not open for further replies.

GTX JOHN

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a 9810 Thermoquad that is calibrated for a small block.

It has been in the shop for 35 plus years. Everything moves freely as it should.

I will disassemble and reassemble it after inspection it internally and set the floats.
Although it may need the float reset after they play kickball with it in shipping.

It appears to be a pretty low mileage carb and still the original stampings havew not even
rubbed of and I do not think it was ever apart or rebuilt!

It may or may need a kit in it after 35+ years in the shop.

If you need Kickdown Linkage = I can install and puy on for $25 extra on any 98xx series
carb you buy from us.

As you can see in the picture the electric chock housing is cracked. You would need to make
it a manual choke or just wire it open. I may have some spare ones but I will not have any ore time tp
look. I have dropped it $25.00 for the choke damaged. the carb however is fine = Just the choke housing.

$225. plus $22 shippinguple

One of last two I have left out of the 30 98xx carb that were in the shop a couple years ago and probably
one of the best I have owned!

20240620_162548.jpg

20240620_162620.jpg

20240620_162626.jpg

20240620_162632.jpg

20240620_162647.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the misprint!

When we see the Lord come again, he might be driving a Mopar
as he certainly does deserve the very best!

These are very nice carbs to use everyday. They work great on smallblocks, the electric chokes work flawlessly. They won't have vapor lock like an Edelbrock does. Too bad they still don't sell these new. They would give Edelbrock a run for their money!

There are new Carter chokes on Ebay. The number is Carter 170P-1322, there are several. It has to use this number ONLY! Other chokes-Edelbrock and others will NOT work. The TQ choke spring action is opposite what other chokes are. To the buyer of this carb-buy one of these chokes-you won't be sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back